“Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.” -Robert A. Heinlein
Come to the Writers’ Room of Boston Open House and see how you too can write without shame and have access to both a bathroom and a kitchen sink to wash your hands afterwards! (Plus an affordable, secure and quiet place to work with 24/7 access).
- Come tour our beautiful space.
- Talk to our members and Fellows.
- Find out how we work (and how to become a member).
- Ask questions and get answers.
- Enjoy light refreshments.
BRING A FELLOW WRITER AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY!